The Original Toll House Cookie Recipe
Original Toll House Cookie Recipe Found on Back of Bag! This is the Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Our Families Made Growing Up; They Are Perfect!
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Two 1/4-cup All-Purpose Flour
- One teaspoon of baking powder
- 1.0 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup softened salted butter (two sticks)
- 1/4 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated brown sugar
- One teaspoon of Vanilla flavoring
- 2 Eggs of Size
- 12 ounces of 2 cups of Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels.
- I used pecans for the chopped nuts.
- Set the oven to 375°F and put the parchment paper or a silicone baking mat on a baking sheet.
- Mix the Flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium-sized bowl. Mix everything with a whisk, then set it away.
- Incorporate the Butter, Granulated Sugar, and Brown Sugar in a Separate Bowl. Beat for 3 minutes or until light and frothy (you can use a hand mixer a stand mixer, with an electric attachment).
- After each egg addition, beat the mixture thoroughly.
- Add Vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- Mix in the Flour Blend gradually.
- Add the Morsels and Nuts to the mixture.
- Put a generous teaspoon of dough on your baking sheet, leaving Two inches between the cookies.
- Bake for 9–11 minutes or until the top is brown. After baking, let the cookies cool for two minutes on the baking sheet. Place them on wire racks so they can cool down fully.
- Use High-Quality Ingredients: Begin with Fresh, Premium Ingredients. Utilize Real Butter, Pure Vanilla Extract, and Nestle Chocolate Chips for Optimal Taste and Texture.
- Properly Measure Flour: Utilize the Correct Quantity of All-Purpose Flour. Transfer the Flour to the Measuring Cup with a Spoon and adjust the level with a Knife. Avoid Scooping Straight from the Bag, as This May Result in Excessive Flour and Dry Cookies.
- Soften Butter: Make certain that your butter is softened but not melted. When pressed, butter that has been softened should be pliable but retain its form. This Aids in Producing the Ideal Cookie Texture.
- Mix Butter and Sugar Thoroughly: When creaming the butter and sugar, beat them until the mixture is light and airy. This assists in incorporating air into the dough, resulting in a more tender cookie.
- Gradually Add Dry Ingredients: When incorporating the Dry Ingredients (Flour, Baking Soda, and Salt) into the Wet Ingredients, do so gradually and mix until just combined. Overmixing Can Produce Difficult Cookies.
- Perfect Chocolate Chip Distribution: Ensure that the Nestle chocolate chips are evenly distributed within the dough. This guarantees that each bite contains a delightful chocolate surprise.
- Chilling the Dough: Consider Chilling the Dough for at Least 30 Minutes or Overnight if You Desire Chewy Cookies with Enhanced Flavor. This also prevents cookies from spreading excessively while baking.
- Use Parchment Paper: Line Your Baking Sheets with Parchment Paper to Prevent Sticking and for Easy Cleanup.
- Consistent Cookie Size: Utilize a Cookie Scoop or Spoon to Distribute Cookie Dough Evenly. This ensures that all cookies bake evenly and are of uniform size.
- Watch the Baking Time: Depending on Your Oven, the Cookies’ Baking Time May Vary; Therefore, Keep a Close Eye on Them. When you remove them from the oven, the edges should be faintly golden, while the center should be slightly soft.
- Cool on a Wire Rack: Instead of a hot baking sheet, allow the cookies to cool on a wire rack. This Prevents Overcooking and Allows Their Ideal Texture to Be Maintained.
Thanks for visiting our site hope you like it …